Last time around, I worked on my newest blog, which, at the time, was Creative Moments. This time, in keeping with that tradition, I’m focusing on this blog, which is currently my newest.
I say “currently,” because, sadly, I’m one of those obsessive blog creators (lol).
So what I’ve decided to do for my starting gate post is make a list of things to do throughout the weekend. I may add things as I go. Then I will come back and cross things off the list.
1. Create landing pages – added Facebook page for this blog
2. Clean up sidebars; add things to sidebars
3. Clean up social network profiles
4. Visit blogging tips group
5. Visit other blogs: the ones hosting mini-challenges and get ideas for improvements there.
6. Create business cards.
7. Visit at least ten blogs that are new to me (mini-challenge)
8. Create cheat sheets with html codes, etc.
I know, a short list, but you can be sure that I’ll be adding to it.
So…ready, set, go!!