Here we are on the second day of Bloggiesta, and I’m feeling that sense of accomplishment.
Plus, I’m enjoying going around and visiting other blogs, taking part in mini-challenges, and cheering other bloggers on.
So here’s what I’ve accomplished so far:
1. Create landing pages: I created a Facebook page for this blog
2. Clean up sidebars; add things to sidebars
3. Clean up social network profiles
4. Visit blogging tips group
5. Visit other blogs: the ones hosting mini-challenges and get ideas for improvements there.
6. Create business cards.
7. Visit at least ten blogs that are new to me (mini-challenge)
8. Create cheat sheets with html codes, etc.
I know, a short list, but you can be sure that I’ll be adding to it.
Today, I’m going to also do the following:
9. Visit more blogs, be part of the cheering squad.
10. Go to Book Blogs and send out invitations for guest posts
11. Go to one of my other blogs and collect “author interviews” and bring them to this blog.
So far, I have participated just a short while; my total is 3.8 hrs.
Today, I’ve added three hours to my total.
This afternoon, I added another 1.5 hrs., creating and ordering business cards.
Grand Total as of 2:00 p.m. Saturday = 8.3 hrs.